CONTACT US TODAY
Or fill the form below:
By submitting your telephone number on this lead form, you hereby expressly agree and consent for Consumer Law Group, LLC / Los Guardianes Del Pueblo to contact you via telephone, via an autodialer system (including a power dialer, preview dialer and/or a predictive dialer), text message and/or email with information, offers and/or solicitations (“Opt-In”). This Opt-In applies to those persons on the Do Not Call Registry and your Opt-In supersedes any such registry. Approximately 10 text messages per month. Message and data rates may apply.
*Virtual Consultations Available
Our personal injury lawyers in Chicago are here to help you fight for the compensation you deserve, so you can take the next steps to move forward after your accident.
At Consumer Law Group, you will find a highly trained team of compassionate and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys. Our Chicago injury lawyers are ready to dedicate the time, energy, and resources necessary to pursue justice on your behalf.
- We understand that this is an emotional and stressful time for you and your family, which is why you will receive personalized attention that helps remove the legal burden from your shoulders.
- Our law firm has been established for over 10 years, and our team encompasses a group of experienced lawyers who focus on different areas of law, including personal injury.
- Our personal injury attorneys can provide services in both Spanish and English, so you can communicate in the language you feel most comfortable with.
- We represent a diverse range of personal injury case types, including car accidents, truck accidents, defective and dangerous products, slip-and-falls, wrongful death, and more.
*Note: If you’re hesitant to pursue a personal injury case because of your immigration status, our seasoned immigration lawyers can advise you.
If you’ve suffered injuries in an accident, whether you were partially at fault or not, you need a personal injury attorney to help hold the responsible party accountable. Recouping compensation for your injuries is essential to prevent you from being buried in medical bills, struggling due to lost wages, and scrambling to cover future injury-related expenses.
You should be able to trust that medical professionals and manufacturers are acting in your best interests. However, that is not always the case, and you end up coming to harm, or worse, losing someone you love. Our personal injury lawyers can help you hold these organizations accountable and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Proving negligence, especially when it concerns a large organization, can be an uphill battle, but our attorneys are here to help. Our team can help you prove liability and advocate for damages on your behalf.
Personal injury lawyers handle a variety of case types, ranging from car accident injuries to medical device and defective product claims. A personal injury attorney will carry out a variety of vital tasks to help support your case, including:
- Gathering evidence (medical documentation, witness testimony, recreating the scene of the accident, etc.)
- Building the most airtight strategy possible
- Bringing experts onboard to testify
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Handling the procedural aspects of filing a personal injury claim
- Representing you at trial if negotiations are unsuccessful
Our personal injury attorneys in Chicago are prepared to work tirelessly on your behalf to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
If you have suffered an injury and you believe someone else was at fault (even partially), then you need to consult with a personal injury attorney. They will help you determine whether you have a case to pursue, and from that point on, you will want to have legal counsel to represent you.
If you’re considering taking a settlement, you might be tempted to go through negotiations without a lawyer. However, this could turn out to be a major misstep, especially when powerful entities such as hospitals and corporations are involved. This is because they have extensive resources and world-class legal teams, so it’s easier for them to take advantage of an individual with little-to-no legal knowledge and cheat you out of the amount of compensation you actually deserve.
Don’t put yourself in this position— let us help you fight for what’s owed to you. Our attorneys can negotiate on your behalf, protect you from bad faith insurance practices, and advocate for your best interests, so you don’t have to go up against the opposition alone.
As with any other type of case, the cost of a personal injury attorney varies significantly on a per-case basis. This is because several unique factors can impact overall legal costs:
- The fee structure of your attorney
- The length of time it takes to resolve your case
- Where your legal team is located
- Your personal injury lawyer’s level of experience
To get started, Consumer Law Group offers free consultations, so you can get insight into your case without a big financial commitment. In addition to our free consultations, we strive to make legal counsel accessible to those who need it most with reasonable rates.
To find a good personal injury lawyer in Illinois, there are a few key steps to keep in mind:
- Get references from people you know.
- Read reviews online before contacting a firm.
- Do your research to ensure they are well-versed in personal injury cases.
- Schedule a consultation to get a feel for their communication style and level of client service.
Or, you could simply call 312.874.7777 to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers who focuses on personal injury. We’re confident you’ll find that our legal team is not only highly capable of representing you, but is here to support you through this difficult time.
If you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer in Chicago or the surrounding area, we have four local offices.
If you believe you may have a personal injury case, it’s essential to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
After an accident, you should make sure that you:
- Make a note of any important information or details surrounding the incident
- Take pictures of the scene, damage to property, and injuries
- Exchange information with other parties involved
- Speak with one of our personal injury lawyers (as soon as you’ve received any necessary medical care, of course)
- If you do see a doctor to tend to your injury, make sure everything is documented and you hold onto this information.
One of the most important things to keep in mind if you’ve been involved in an incident of any kind that’s resulted in injury, is that you should never admit guilt (including making an apology to others involved). You should also wait for your lawyer’s counsel to provide a statement to the insurance company.
The length of time it takes to pursue a personal injury case can vary significantly depending on:
- The circumstances of the case
- Whether compensation is agreed upon through negotiation or you have to go to trial
- Degree of cooperation from insurance companies
- How long you wait to hire a personal injury attorney
Due to the nature of the cases, especially those involving severe injuries or death, they typically last at least several months or even years.
Damages include money awarded in a personal injury lawsuit that is meant to “compensate” a victim for their injuries and other losses related to their accident. There are several types of damages that may be awarded in a personal injury case, including compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Property damage
The amount of damages you personal injury victims are awarded typically depends on the severity of the injury, the extent of liability of the other party, and the nature of the incident. That said, you can rest assured that we will pursue maximum compensation on your behalf to help you establish security following your accident.
With a large team focusing on various practice areas, we are able to help clients with diverse needs. Consumer Law can assist you with: