CONTACT US TODAY
AT (312) 766-7777
Or fill out the form below:
By entering your phone number or clicking the “CONTACT US TODAY” button to send your contact information, you provide your electronic signature and express consent for Consumer Law Group, LLC / Los Guardians Del Pueblo to contact you via telephone, text message and/or email with information, offers and/or solicitations at the phone number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply.
*Virtual Consultations Available
Home / Services / Personal Injury Lawyers
Workers’ compensation is a type of insurance made for workers who have been injured on the job. If you’ve been hurt while working, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation.
We represent workers in a variety of industries to protect their rights and pursue workers’ compensation claims. Our dedicated team of workers’ compensation attorneys are happy to help you build your case, so you can get the best representation possible when making your claim. Contact us to start with a free consultation.
- Get the workers’ compensation you deserve by entrusting your case to one of our highly-trained workers’ compensation lawyers.
- With substantial workers’ comp experience, Consumer Law Group is equipped to help you navigate the complexities of workers’ compensation law.
- We are proud to offer services in both English and Spanish, so you can feel confident that you know what’s going on with your case.
- Our Chicago work injury lawyers understand that this can be a sensitive and difficult time for your family. We’re dedicated to providing you with the focus and skills necessary to guide you through this difficult time.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, whether you were partially at fault or not, you need a personal injury attorney to help hold the responsible party accountable. Recovering compensation for your injuries is essential to prevent you from being drowned in medical bills, struggling due to lost wages, and struggling to cover future injury-related expenses.
You should be able to trust medical professionals and manufacturers to act in your best interest. However, that is not always the case, and one ends up suffering damage, or worse, losing someone they love. Our personal injury attorneys can help you hold these organizations accountable and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Proving negligence, especially when it comes to a large organization, can be an uphill battle, but our attorneys are here to help you. Our team can help you prove liability and defend damages on your behalf.
Have you or a loved one been injured? We can help you get the compensation you deserve —>
Schedule your free consultation with a personal injury attorney.
Personal injury attorneys handle a variety of cases, ranging from auto accident injuries to claims for medical devices and defective products. A personal injury attorney will perform a variety of vital tasks to help support your case, including:
- Gathering of evidence (medical documentation, witness testimony, recreation of the accident scene, etc.)
- Develop the most irrefutable strategy possible.
- Onboarding experts to testify.
- Negotiate with insurance companies.
- Handling the procedural aspects of filing a personal injury claim.
- Represent you at trial if negotiations fail.
Our Chicago personal injury attorneys are prepared to work tirelessly on your behalf to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
If you have suffered an injury and believe someone else was at fault (even partially), you should consult with a personal injury attorney. They will help you determine if your case is admissible, and from that point on, you will want to have legal counsel represent you.
If you are considering reaching an agreement, you may be tempted to negotiate without an attorney. However, this could become a major stumbling block, especially when powerful entities such as hospitals and corporations are involved. This is because they have extensive resources and top-notch legal teams, making it easier for them to take advantage of a person with little or no legal knowledge and scam him out of the amount of compensation he really deserves. Don't put yourself in this position, let us help you fight for what you are owed. Our attorneys can negotiate on your behalf, protect you from bad faith underwriting practices, and defend your best interests, so you don't have to face opposition alone.
As with any other type of case, the cost of a personal injury attorney varies significantly from case to case. This is because several unique factors can affect overall legal costs:
- Your attorney's fee structure
- The time it takes to resolve your case.
- Where is your legal team located?
- The level of experience of your personal injury attorney
To get started, Consumer Law Group offers free consultations, so you can hear your case without a large financial commitment. In addition to our free consultations, we strive to make legal advice accessible to those who need it most at reasonable fees.
To find a good Illinois personal injury attorney, there are a few key steps to consider:
- Get referrals from people you know.
- Read reviews on the internet before contacting a firm.
- Do your research to make sure they are well versed in personal injury cases.
- Schedule a consultation to get an idea of your communication style and level of customer service.
Or you can simply call 312.874.7777 to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys who specializes in personal injury. We are confident that you will find that our legal team is not only highly capable of representing you, but is also here to help you through this difficult time.
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in or around Chicago, we have four local offices.
If you think you may have a personal injury case, it is essential that you contact an attorney as soon as possible.
After an accident, you must make sure that:
- Write down any important information or details related to the incident.
- Take pictures of the scene, property damage, and injuries.
- Exchange information with other parties involved.
- Talk to one of our personal injury attorneys (as soon as you have received the necessary medical attention, of course)
- If you see a doctor to take care of your injury, make sure everything is documented and keep this information.
One of the most important things to keep in mind if you have been involved in an incident of any kind that resulted in injury is that you should never admit your guilt (including apologizing to others involved). You should also wait for your attorney's attorney to provide a statement to the insurance company.
The time it takes to file a personal injury case can vary significantly based on:
- The circumstances of the case.
- If compensation is agreed to through negotiation or if you have to go to trial.
- Degree of cooperation from insurance companies.
- How long do you wait to hire a personal injury attorney.
Due to the nature of cases, especially those involving serious injury or death, they generally last for at least several months or even years.
Damages include money awarded in a personal injury lawsuit that is intended to "compensate" the victim for their injuries and other losses related to their accident. There are several types of damages that can be awarded in a personal injury case, including compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Marital loss
The amount of compensation for damages personal injury victims receive generally depends on the severity of the injury, the extent of the other party's liability, and the nature of the incident. With that said, you can rest assured that we will seek maximum compensation on your behalf to help you establish safety after your accident.
With a large team focused on diverse practice areas, we can help clients with diverse needs. Consumer Law can help you with: